In addition to the latest workout tips that I’ve been giving out I’ve decided to periodically post the latest workout songs I have on my list. I’m currently doing a circuit training routine that really takes the wind out of you.
In addition to that I am taking quite a few supplements. Among those supplements I am taking:
A Fish Oil supplement
And drinking plenty of water.
I’m also making it a point to avoid eating very many starchy carbohydrates and am using more vegetables to replace those carbs. If I do eat any carbs they are low glycemic ones like sweet potato or oatmeal.
On to the workout jams. What exactly am I listening to while working out?
1. I Love It – Icona Pop – What can I say other than I love it!
2. Clarity – (feat Foxes) – Really not a song to get you pumped up but I like the beat.
4. Sweet Nothing – (Florence Welch and Calvin Harris) – Calving Harris clearly one of my faves.
5. Don’t You Worry Child – (Swedish House Mafia) – Need I say more!!
6. I Could Be The One – (Avicii vs Nicky Romero) – A list wouldn’t be complete without a jam from Avicii.
7. Cinema – (Skrillex Remix) – This makes you want to fall in love!
8. This Is What It Feels Like – (Featuring Trevor Guthrie) – Not really a workout song but it’s good.
9. Blue (Da Be Dee) – Great classic!
10. As Your Friend – (featuring Chris Brown) – Chris Brown has all the good dance jams lately.
That’s it guys. I’ll keep adding them as I hear some new great ones.